skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
vicky avidia
Sabtu, 01 Agustus 2009
edit edit iseng
0 comment:
Posting Komentar
Posting Lebih Baru
Posting Lama
Beranda
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
it's your number
website-hit-counters.com
tik tok tik tok
I was about 13 years old,I'm a girl with a simplicity life,who always tries to be the best for everyone but it has not been achieved,yeah I admit my laziness. But I'm sure I could be the best everyone.I'll do the best!!!
Make your own animation
Blog Archive
►
2010
(
9
)
►
April
(
1
)
►
Maret
(
1
)
►
Februari
(
5
)
►
Januari
(
2
)
▼
2009
(
68
)
►
Desember
(
5
)
►
Oktober
(
3
)
►
September
(
5
)
▼
Agustus
(
10
)
Malaysia Plesetkan Lagu 'Indonesia Raya'
telaaaaaaaaat -_____-
msn
ohmaygat
1 gambar buatan aku yang baru ;)
nurdin m top bersembunyi di temanggung
noordin m top tewas,polisi lega.
When You Wish Upon a Star
Sherina - Cinta Pertama dan Terakhir
edit edit iseng
►
Juli
(
5
)
►
Mei
(
11
)
►
April
(
9
)
►
Maret
(
5
)
►
Februari
(
4
)
►
Januari
(
11
)
►
2008
(
44
)
►
Desember
(
3
)
►
November
(
3
)
►
September
(
4
)
►
Agustus
(
5
)
►
Juli
(
9
)
►
Juni
(
20
)
Label
44 junior high school
(18)
ada apa dengan indonesia?
(7)
ada apa di luar sana?
(3)
adobephtshop
(2)
angan....
(2)
apa aja
(2)
Bandung dan isinya
(6)
blow up candles
(1)
critaku
(6)
english version
(6)
film
(1)
Hargai...
(3)
jagaa bumi
(1)
katanyaaa....
(2)
Laguu buatann ku
(1)
Puisi ku
(8)
rekomendasi buku
(3)
sketch huhu
(1)
vcky avidia
(48)
Blog List
Regina's Coffee Shop
absolutely me
Tysha Lukman's Mannequin
Irshadi Bagas.
Farhanisa!
Pastel Girl
carissa novia damayanti
lets shop!!!!!!
ONLY I
PICNIC shop
MIINT creations
COTTON.INK
Create a
playlist
at
MixPod.com
who's visit me
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
0 comment:
Posting Komentar